Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduation Ceremony Highlights

I am finally learning how to do this on a machine that isn't a Mac! Yay! These are a few highlights from Amelia's kindergarten graduation. It's really more on Greg Whitfield, her teacher, than on her, because: one, I didn't have a ton of footage that didn't have a bunch of other kids from her class, thus making me skittish about posting it, and two, Greg is quite a character and the best teacher ever according to my daughter.
The T-shirt was a gift from the kids to Mr. Whitfield. The Homeroom Mom, who presented him with the shirt, worked with the kids to make it, and each one signed the back. The song that they sang together was one of a great number of songs, but that one in particular could be heard nearly daily as the class entered the cafeteria for lunch. Greg recorded a CD of children's songs called Alphasongs, and his more adult music can be found on gregwhitfield.net. I'm sure that he wouldn't mind the plug.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah and Eric said...

Wow, that is precious! I love that shirt, what a great idea!