Saturday, May 9, 2009

From Derek -

So I asked Amelia after bath "Tomorrow is Mother's Day. What should we do for mom?" She smiled and leaned into my ear, whispering excitedly she said "We should get up early tomorrow before mom wakes up and go to the doughnut store - she would like that very much." About an hour later as I kissed her goodnight: She again whispers "If I am still sleeping in the morning, wake me up so I can pick out some clothes and go with you." She drifted off to sleep with thoughts of chocolate covered doughnuts with sprinkles - because tomorrow's all about Mom.

3 comments:

Erin Johnston said...

AWWWWW! That's so sweet!!!

McPherson Family said...

That is so adorable!

ONe PiNK FiSH said...

Sounds just like Tanner. He said that we should have a car race. Running hot wheels down a hand made ramp would be super fun for mom. He even said he would let me win at least once.